Monday, May 18, 2009

Fuck

Has it really been a year?

My apologies, I kept meaning to make this post, but it just kept slipping my mind. Sorry to anyone that still actually checks this in hopes I do something.. anything.

There will be no more updating. The blog served its purpose. I just had a lot of build up angst inside me. I needed to get it out, and I did that. Ignoring that I have little else interesting to tell, I'm not so bursting at the seams.

Thanks to whoever bothered to read this wacky thing.

2 comments:

Arlecchino said...

Hi! This is one of the posters from the thread in /tg/.

I'm transitioning currently, but I'd like some general advice, if you've got the time for it. I've hit some (admittedly psychological) roadblocks, and having someone a bit more experienced to talk to would really be a godsend.

My AIM name is ShiftCentric if you'd be willing, is yours still String Games?

Anonymous said...

I have been a lurker here for a little over a year now, I found this from a link in your signature on the abstract gender forums (which I also lurk).

I have enjoyed reading through your comments (though sadly not all of them) and wish you the best in life. Good luck with everything, and know that there are people who enjoyed reading this wacky thing. =)